(Readable Text Version)
COSPLAY CONTEST BY BLACK INK
Cosplay any of the characters from Black Ink books and get a chance to win a cash prize!
April 26, 2017 to June 17, 2017
First Prize – ₱3,000
Second Prize – ₱2,000
Third Prize – ₱1,000
Choose a character to cosplay from any of our Boys’ Love, Girls’ Love, or Gender Bender books:
Mga Walang Panahong Diyosng Pag-ibig
Behind the Scenes
Andy is Andrei
Don’t Ever Wake Me Up
Love on the Road / The Blind Love / A Walk to Love
– All contestants of the Cosplay Contest can fill-out the form to register at any of the following branches of Precious Pages Bookstores: SM Fairview, SM Manila, SM Mall of Asia, SM North Edsa, Pasig, Ever Gotesco, Shaw, Paso De Blas. Registrations will be collected on May 17, 2017 by the staff of Precious Pages Corporation.
– Contestants may also register as a walk-in contestant but they should arrive on June 17, 2017 at the venue of the GENDARE event on or before 11am. Submission of the registration form will no longer be accepted after the given period.
– All contestants of the Cosplay Contest are automatically granted FREE admission to the GENDARE event on June 17, 2017 (10am to 5pm). They will be brief in a private room before they go on stage.
– For those who would like to only attend the GENDARE event the tickets are available at the same NCR branches of the Precious Pages Bookstores stated above. The ticket can be claimed after purchasing a minimum of P200 worth of books from Precious Pages Bookstores. A single receipt is equivalent to one ticket only. The total bill cannot be divided into several transactions. Walk-in guests may also purchase, register, and receive their ticket at the GENDARE event but until 1pm only.
– The Cosplay Contest will be held at the GENDARE event.
– Staff of the Precious Pages Corporation, organizers, exhibitors, or sellers of the GENDARE event are not allowed to join as a contestant of the Cosplay Contest.
– All cosplayers are required to stay at the whole duration of the event. They also have to appear on stage to introduce themselves as the character they are cosplaying.
– Three judges will rate each contestant during or as soon as the contestant is done with their introduction.
– Winners will be declared on stage before the GENDARE event ends.
– The claiming of the cash prize will be given to the winners as soon as their names are called. In case the winner no longer stayed at the venue, the winner will be notified through his or her contact details and will be given 60 days upon receiving the organizers’ notification to claim his or her prize at the office of Precious Pages Corporation.
Criteria for Judging:
Likeness to the character being portrayed in terms of appearance.
The effort and attention to details the cosplayer put into making the costume, props and accessories.
Resemblance to the character being portrayed in terms of actions, facial expression, speech and posture.
Stage presence and effect to the audience.
Terms and Conditions:
- All registration will be collected by the staff of Precious Pages Corporation from the participating branches of Precious Pages Bookstores: SM Fairview, SM Manila, SM Mall of Asia, SM North Edsa, Pasig, Ever Gotesco, Shaw, Paso De Blas on May 17, 2017 for safekeeping until event proper.
- Only walk-ins who registered until 11 am on June 17, 2017 will be accepted for the contest.
- Only registered contestants of the Cosplay Contest and guests with valid tickets will be admitted to the GENDARE event on June 17, 2017 (10am to 5pm). Contestants will be brief in a private room before they go on stage.
- Tickets issued at the participating branches of Precious Pages Bookstores must be presented at the entrance during the event. Walk-in guests may purchase, register, and receive their ticket at the GENDARE event but until 1pm only.
- Contestants of the Cosplay Contest are not allowed to bring any props that may cause accident and they are prohibited to wear costumes that show too much skin or private body parts.
- Scores given by the judges will be verified by the DTI Representative. In case there are tie up scores among the contestants the three judges will deliberate and score the contestants again.
- Judging of contestants will be witnessed by a DTI representative.
- Expenses incurred for claiming of the prizes will be on the account of the winners.
- Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited, in favor of Precious Pages Corporation with prior notice to DTI.